Western Valuers is one of top valuation and appraisal firms in UAE. We are a professional, growing, and dynamic organisation firm made up of independent experts, RICS Chartered Surveyors and highly experienced Qualified Consultants have local knowledge and a wealth of experience.
we offer Real Estate appraisal, Business Asset (Plant, Machinery and Equipment) valuation and Real Estate Strategic advisory services. Western Valuers Consultancy directors are RICS chartered surveyors and registered valuers. Our reputation has been founded on the efficiency and integrity of our business dealings.
15+ Years Experienced Chartered Surveyors, Providing Valuation and Advisory Services
We advise individuals and organizations clients to :
- Identify and Reduce risks
- Make well informed investment and business decisions
- Avoid misstatements of asset value
We Help our by providing clear, transparent, objective and globally accepted reports delivered on time, and tailored to each client’s specific needs and requirements
Vision To be A globally leading and valued partner to our clients, as well as recognised as a leading independent and trusted provider of valuation and consulting advisory.
Doing the right thing,
at the right time.
CSR Policy We Want To Make A Positive Difference Through The Services We Provide, The Way We Provide Them And The Way We Run The Organisation As A Whole. Western Valuers Consultancy Will Ensure Delivery Of Its Sustainability Objectives By:
- We support recognised charities
- Encourage employees to volunteer to help in local communities
- Conducting all our business in an honest and ethical manner
- Ensure that all business transactions and relationships are legitimate, free of influence and bribery
- Reduce carbon footprints to mitigate climate change
- Implementing environmental policy in using resources
- Providing support for the wellbeing and development of staff
- Conducting business with integrity and respect to human rights. We’ll promote safety and fair dealing, Respect toward the consumer and Anti-bribery and anti-corruption practices
- Support equality, diversity and inclusion in the recruitment and hiring process
- Developing graduate trainee and apprenticeship schemes